Elephant Rock Nature Park
22049 E Elephant Rock Road
Tahlequah, OK 74464
click to visit website »
Open 7 Days a Week
This 120 acre park offers access to the Illinois River for fishing and swimming and featurea a variety of nature trails. Camping is available with different lodging types including rustic cabins, mongolian yurts, and secluded primitive campsites.
24' round Yurts that come with 2 Full sized beds and 1 Futon and sleep up to 6 adults.
- Fully Furnished
- Full Shower
- Linens & Towels
- Outdoor Grill
- Picnic Table
- Fire Ring
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- Tiki Oil and first nights firewood also provided
Primitive Campsites are also available:
- Full bath facilities and water located at front of park
- Picnic Tables
- Fire Rings
- Trash Disposal
- Canoes - Osage Canoes w/padded seats
- Kayaks - Old Town Guides w/padded seats
- Hiking Trails - Access to the Illinois River
2.5 miles North on Scenic Highway 10 from the HWY 62 East and Hwy 10 North junction just east of Historic Tahlequah, Ok. We are located just north of the Oklahoma State Scenic Rivers Commission Building on the right hand side of the road.
Security Code required for entry if gate is closed.