Local Youth Will Enjoy OKM’s Children’s Programming During FestivalOKM Music’s mission is to make music accessible to all – especially through youth education. Promoting music education drives OKM Music, and the upcoming festival will deliver a fun variety of events for youth of all ages.
“OKM Music offers seven days of children’s activities including story time with art projects, Marionette puppet shows, a magic show, a chance for students to learn more about the Violin, a Steinway pianist performing a children’s story and even a Prince and Princess Tea. Expect the unexpected in a fun-filled week,” says Rose Hammerschmidt, OKM Music’s Director of Children’s Programming.
All of the children’s events take place in Bartlesville with an RSVP preferred for all free events. The Prince and Princess Tea tickets are $14 for each child and $14 for each adult attending (includes handling fee) and a mandatory RSVP. To RSVP, please visit bartlesvillecommunitycenter.org or call 918-337-2787.
Children’s Programming includes:
- 10 a.m. June 10 – Story Time, Music and Art with Tamika Straw, Bartlesville Public Library Upstairs Room A, ages 3 and up, free
- 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. June 10 – Le Theatre de Marionette, “Silly Strings”, Ambler Hall, 415 S. Dewey Ave. all ages, free
- 10 a.m. and 11 a.m. June 11 – Story Time, Music and Art with Tamika Straw, Bartlesville Public Library, Downstairs Room C, ages 3 and up, free
- 2 p.m. June 11 – Jeff Cauthen, Magician & Ventriloquist, Bartlesville Public Library Upstairs Room A, all ages, free
- 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. June 11 – Prince and Princess Tea with Harpist Kathy Stewart, Fr. Lynch Hall, 8th & Keeler, ages 5 and up, $14 per child & $14 per adult (includes handling fees)
- 10 a.m. June 12 – Violin Adventures with Sheri Neubauer, Ambler Hall, 415 S. Dewey Ave. ages 4 and up, free
- 2 p.m. June 12 – Story Time and Pianist Jenny Lin, “Melody’s Mostly Musical Day”, Bartlesville High School Fine Arts Center, 1700 Hillcrest Dr., all ages, free
- 11 a.m. June 13 – Stone Lion Puppet Theatre, “The Little Red Hen-Garden”, Fr. Lynch Hall, 8th & Keeler, all ages, free
- 2 p.m. June 13 – Stone Lion Puppet Theatre, “The Toy Box”, Fr. Lynch Hall, 8th & Keeler, all ages, free
- 10 a.m. June 14 – Dance and Music, Bartlesville Public Library, Upstairs Room A, ages 6 and up, free