Grand Lake O' The Cherokees is a fun family water wonderland offering an extraordinary vacation experience. With more than 60,000 surface acres of clear, blue water and 1,300 miles of shoreline, Grand Lake and the immediate area offer boundless facilities and entertainment opportunities.
Grand Lake offers:
- Five state parks
- Nine RV parks and campgrounds
- Condos, hotels and motels, plus home rentals
- Over 15 lodges, cabins, and resorts
- Golf Courses
- More than five restaurants
- Night life & entertainment
Renowned throughout the region as a destination for fisherman, Grand Lake has:
- Spoonbills (Paddlefish)
Grand Lake is a haven for migratory fowl and other wildlife and is famous for its pelicans.
The lake is an ideal environment for:
- Boating with boat rentals available
- Fishing and fishing guides
Sailboat enthusiasts find that the southwest to northeast direction of the lake makes it the perfect environment for their sport. Grand Lake O' the Cherokees is a beautiful location to vacation, retire, or just have fun.