Bivin Garden, The
PO Box 154, Shidler
500 W First St
Shidler, OK 74652
click to visit website »
Open weekends 10am-dusk, or by appointment Monday-Friday; May 3 through Sept 28, 2014
Student 18 & under Free
One quarter mile west of Shidler,The Bivin Garden is six acre botanical garden open to the public; spacious lawns; numerous flower beds, trees, shrubs and ornamental ponds surrounded by Tallgrass Prairie.
Visitors will enjoy:
- A wide variety of ornamental ponds and rock gardens with rocks from around the world.
- Over 75 varieties of roses
- Aviaries with exotic pheasants, peacocks, and parakeets
- Guided tours with plenty of gardening tips
- Lovely picnic areas and bird watching
- The Cottage Gift Shop
Consider this beautiful locale for your wedding or family reunion!