Mar 12 - Nov 6, 2022 - Har-ber Village Opening Weekendhttps://har-bervillage.com/
Add To Tour (remove from tour) View Tour »
Experience history on a self-guided tour through 6 acres and nearly 100 exhibits located on the shores of Grand Lake o’ the Cherokees. Antiques, collectibles, and reproductions are displayed in displays representing the mid-1800s to the early 1900s in the local four-state region (Oklahoma, Arkansas, Missouri, and Kansas).
- Opening weekend – Living History Demonstrations
- March 26th & 27th – Blacksmith Hammer-In – Local Blacksmiths will bring portable forges to demonstrate the different styles of blacksmithing. This and Flint Knapping are the two favorites of most customers.
- April 8th & 9th – Ecology Days – Event to focus on the earth and indigenous nature.
- April 22nd, 23rd, 24th – Civil War Era Historical Days
- April 23rd – Members Mixer
- May 14th 15th & 16th – Mountain Man Rendezvous – This event will be a historical representation of the Mountain Men and Native Americans during the 1700’s and 1800’s.
- May 28th - Memorial Day Event – Small event. American Legion Ritual team
- May – TBD Murder Mystery – Fundraising opportunity.
- July 4th – Scavenger Hunt
- August 6th - Scavenger Hunt
- Art on the Lake – Grove Area Creative Alliance to expand our local art and humanities footprint in Grove. This will feature local artists of different art forms and the school art department to set up a weekend exhibition.
- September 10th & 11th – Native American Heritage Days
- September 23rd, 24th & 25th – Pioneer Days.
- September – TBD Murder Mystery Dinner
- October 8th – Fundraiser
- October 15th & 16th – Fiber Arts Weekend
- October 22nd & 29th – Haunted Historical Hayride
Santa’s Ozark Mountain Village
- Dates to be determined.