Cities and Counties » High Plains » Mannford
Mannford is one of the lucky Oklahoma towns to be situated on a lake. A short distance from Tulsa, the sandy beaches of Keystone Lake offer water enthusiasts, both young and old, year round activities.
What to do in Green Country, while you visit Mannford?
- Water sports include jet ski, paddle boat, fishing boat & pontoon rentals. After all this activitiy take advantage of one of the sandy beaches for a picnic or relaxing nap.
- Anglers will find striped, sand and black bass, crappie and catfish as well as other fish willing to take your bait.
- Numerous campsites, cabins, picnic areas, trails, a children's fishing pond and most other necessities needed for a week or weekend visit.
- Eagle Watch each January for two weekends the Tulsa Audubon Society share their knowledge about this magnificient bird.
- Hunting on the 15,000 plus acres of public lands consists primarily of small animals and birds.
- The Windycrest Sailing Club is located on Lake Keystone.
- July 4th: Fireworks Display at Shrine Park
- August: Boats, Melons & BBQ
December: The Christmas Parade the first Saturday
« back to regions