Cities and Counties » Great Lakes » Pryor
Searching for things to do in Oklahoma? Then take a look at Pryor, "A city for all Seasons".
One of Pryor's most appealing qualities is its far-reaching lifestyle options and quality of life. The community and its area offer several distinct lifestyles to meet the needs of its residents and visitors. You'll find many fun things to do in Pryor, Oklahoma.
Located in the foothills of the Ozark Mountains, the beautiful scenery around Pryor attracts all who love the outdoor life. An abundance of:
- Water sports
Pryor Creek Music Festivals features "Rocklahoma" and is located just 3 miles north of Pryor on U.S. 69. Campsites, facilities, plenty of parking and a convnience store available.
- Dates: May 23rd, 24th, & 25th
- Tickets: Price & Purchase Tickets
- Camping: Camping Locations & Prices
- Contact Info: General Contact Info
- Location: Pryor, Oklahoma
Pryor is less than 50 miles from more than 2,500 miles of lakeshore. The community is located just 10 minutes from Lake Hudson, one of the best fishing lakes in Oklahoma. Other nearby lakes also offer exceptional fishing opportunities along with additional water sports such as skiing and sailing.
Aside from water sports, two of the most notable events and activities in Pryor are:
- Dry Gulch U.S.A. - located off of U.S. 69, just 4 miles north of Pryor
Pryor is also home to Oklahoma's largest industrial park - MidAmerica Industrial Park. Founded in 1960, the 9,000-acre industrial park has evolved into one of the leading centers for manufacturing, processing, and distribution in the United States.
On-site services available to MidAmerica Industries include:
- 20,000 sq. ft. Expo Center
- Technical education facilities
- Some of the lowest utility rates in the country
- Airport capable of accepting most corporate jets
« back to regions